Individual Health Care Sharing Plans
Can you answer YES to any of these questions:
1. Did you pass the Affordable Care Act enrollment period and have no health insurance?
2. Have your beliefs and faith been challenged by the Affordable Care Act?
3. Do you have health insurance and the monthly premium is eating you up?
4. Are the deductible, co-pay and co-insurance gaps stopping you from getting care?
Have you answered “YES” to one or more of these questions?
You have come to the right place
Within the 5 Christian Health Sharing Ministries there are differences in how they operate. Please accept the following as some of the basic reasons for the plan that we favor:
- Been in business since 1993!
- More than 400 employees!
- More than 250,000 medical bill sharing members!
- More than $1.7 BILLION shared and discounted medical bills!
- Coverage available in 49 states!
Here are some of the key features of the program:
- Bills are sent directly to the Ministry (some of the other Ministries have you sent the bill to them for sharing).
- LARGE NETWORK PROVIDERS: Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) offers a PPO network with about 700,000 – providers nationwide
- No SHARING LIMITS – unlimited annual and lifetime maximums
- Members can choose any provider – in or out-of-network
- 24/7 access to doctors through telemedicine and dental/vision discount program
- Six Annual Household Portion (AHP) insurance term would be deductible ranging from $1,250 to $10,000. One additional AHP for unmarried 18 to 29 year old members – $500
If a person meets the Christian values they can apply and not be turned down. Pre-existing conditions may not be covered initially – if this applies to you I will send additional information.
As with all the Christian Health Sharing Ministries you can apply for membership year round – no “annual enrollment” or “special” enrollment periods!
Here is a link to get the monthly share amount and additional specific information on the Christian Sharing Ministry. You can actually enroll in the Medi-Share by starting the process at the bottom of the informational page. If you have any questions, please let me know!
If you are interested in additional information please email or call me and we can discuss!